Wednesday 28 January 2015

Project Plan

Where will I shoot?
I will be shooting in big cities such as Manchester or London, focusing on interesting people and busy places like train stations. I really like HumansOfNY where he takes portraits on people in the streets that he finds interesting and he asked them some questions and then puts them with the images. He is my main inspiration during this brief and in the final product I will maybe put some quotes from the people I have taken pictures of. I will also be doing some long shutter speed photographs in a busy location like a train station or a busy street and have a long shutter speed and then have a really good photograph at the end with all the people blurred around in the rush.














Equipment
I will be using my camera, Nikom D3200 and a tripod for when I want to do a longer shutter seed, I may possibly using a Neutral Density Filter, this means I will be able to have a longer shutter speed on my camera because it acts as sunglasses almost meaning not as much light is let in. This will work really when I want to do some shoots in the train station or on the streets of crowds rushing around.
I will also be needing to check my exposure and settings to make sure all of my images are of a good quality.

Manchester



No comments:

Post a Comment